ICK English Language Resource Centre - ELRC was established in 2009 in order to promote English Language use in “Institut Catholique de Kabgayi” in Particular and in Rwanda in general, and in the context of implementing the Government decision of making English language the only medium of instruction in all schools and higher institutions of education starting with the 2009 academic year.
- Providing English language learning services inside and outside the ICK
- Coordinating the teaching of English in all ICK faculties ensuring quality education.
- Designing English Course programs at all levels.
- Supporting English in primary and secondary schools through teacher-trainings, English clubs, etc in surrounding areas.
- Organising conferences and other activities aiming at promoting English language learning and use.